My name is brittany. i always promised i would not go on any of these crazy websites. NO PHYCHO OLD KILLER GUYS PLEASE!!! i weight 105lbs. im a down to earth girl.. i like to have a good time when i do get to go out. i have a very busy life.. i work full time and im a young mother. my son is 21 months old. HE IS MY WORLD AND ALWAYS COMES FIRST IN MY LIFE! The faher of my son passed away. Anyways im a shift manager at Arbys.. and im just lookin for a relationship because its really hard for me to find a good guy.. plus not alot of guys dont like the fact i have a kid. i have 13 peircings and 3 tats i love them they are addicting.. i love all types of music except country i CANNOT stand it. In my free time i also enjoy snowboarding, gymnastics, dancing and i also play the bass but im not very good. i just recently moved out of my parents house and just got my own house with my brother which im really excited about. XOXO